This is probably my favorite stroganoff recipe. Its easy and yummy. I did a little variation of the recipe I found and we love it.
8oz. Country Pasta Wide Egg Noodles(So yummy)
6.5 oz can of mushrooms, drained
2 Tbsp. butter
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 large clove garlic (use only "real" garlic, none of this jarred stuff)
pepper
salt
1/2 cup sour cream (I use fat free)
3/4 cup milk
Boil pasta for 20 minutes. Brown ground beef, drain fat. Saute mushrooms and garlic in a little butter. Add to beef, stir in soup, milk, butter, salt and pepper, simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve over noodles. About 4 servings.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Beef Stroganoff
Posted by Anna at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment