Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

This is a DELICIOUS recipe I got from my good friend, Chris! Natalie makes this really well, and I know Aaron was impressed when she spoiled him with this dish in their early marriage, and I was impressed when she made it for the moms on Mother's Day last year...

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. milk
1 8 oz. container sour cream
1 pkg. bacon

Mix soup, milk, and sour cream and place in bottom of a greased 9 x 13" pan. Make a vertical cut down the center of the raw bacon, so all pieces are cut in half. Place 2-3 half-slices of bacon on top of each chicken breast. Place chicken on top of soup mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour, until bacon is crispy. Serve the "gravy" over cooked rice.

0 comments: