This is another one I got from Mom when I was first married. She doesn't remember : ) Aaron loved it!!! If he had his way, we would eat some type of enchilada dish every day! Really easy and really good!
6 oz. tortilla chips or Fritos ( I used corn tortilla chips)
1 1b. ground beef
1 yellow onion
1 can chili with beans-15 oz
1 can enchilada sauce-15 oz
1 can tomato sauce-8 oz
1 C. sour cream
Cheddar cheese
Method:
- Preheat oven to 375'. Brown ground beef. Season meat to taste. (pepper, garlic powder)
- Add diced onion to meat. Cook until heated through.
- Crush 1/4 C. tortilla chips and reserve for the top.
- In a med. bowl, combine remaining tortilla chips, chili, enchilada sauce, and tomato sauce. Add in meat-onion mixture to sauces. Pour into greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Bake for 20 mins, until heated through.
- Remove from oven and spread sour cream on top. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips and shredded cheese on top.
- Return to oven and cook until cheese is melted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment