- I made this to go along with my Christmas orange rolls. It was so flavorful and savory. The fresh minced garlic was delish. Definitely a hit. Even all the kids were asking for seconds. I about fell over when Ryan and Tyler said it was better than anything they've had at Chick-fil-A, lol!! I would probably double this recipe. I one and a halved it and it went very quick.
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
8 eggs, whisked
6 slices turkey bacon/or ham diced
3 slices bread, cubed
1 red/orange/yellow bell pepper, diced
2 green onions, chopped OR 1/2 yellow onion, diced
1/4 C milk or half n half
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp salt salt
ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Stir Cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, bread, bell pepper, onion, milk, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until well-combined; pour into prepared baking dish. Top with additional shredded cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment