sounds weird, huh...chocolate pizza--but this was such a yummy treat. Recipe came from Leah Pitzak (Aaron's family). I've never made this, but Leah says it is very simple. She shared some with us when we were visiting this last september.
12 oz. chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
2 6 oz. pkgs of white chocolate (or white chocolate chips)
2 cups rice krispies
2 cups miniature marshmallows
Melt chocolate chips with 6 oz. of white chocolate. Remove from heat and mix in rice kripsies and marshmallows. Pour into 9x13 pan and spread out evenly. Drizzle with remaining 6 oz. of melted white chocolate. Refrigerate and slice.
- Chef’s comments: This was a Christmas teacher gift to me from one of my students. It was so tasty, I couldn’t stop eating it. She kindly gave me the recipe and I’m excited to share it with you. It’s very quick and easy but looks special enough to be a gift.
0 comments:
Post a Comment